What does a post-COVID-19 world look like? Recent studies indicate this virus will be in our lives for the foreseeable future, impacting economies around the world for months longer than we first thought, maybe even years. But, the economic reality is that we can’t wait until the virus is eradicated to reopen businesses. Here we’ll keep you abreast of media coverage and expert recommendations as we navigate this uncharted territory.
- 2022 Additional Rent Estimates Are on the Rise. Could This Be a Sign of Things To Come?
- Legal considerations when recruiting, hiring out-of-state WFH employees
- Office tenants try to measure remote work productivity as they weigh shrinking footprints
- Department store to distribution center?
- California real estate taxes: The potential impact is tremendous
- Post COVID-19 – what constitutes a ‘new normal’ workspace
- Workplace 2.0™ — Taking Advantage of a New Culture of “Work from Anywhere”
- Marketing Your Space with Video
- Why Now is the Time for a Closer Look at Your Real Estate Strategy
- Designing a Remote Worker Policy