Skip to content
- Avoid using expensive luggage that says “take me” this will only attract the unsavory characters
- Request a hotel room that is not on the ground level
- Leave the TV on (but respectful of the sound level for the of your neighbors)
- Use the hotel safe if there is was one
- Don’t share your location on social media (and be careful who you friend)
- Before booking a hotel room, check reviews on travel sites such as Trip Advisor and Google Maps.
- Hide your contact information INSIDE of your bag this will come in handy in the event your bag is lost and your exterior tag is lost/stolen.