- Avoid using expensive luggage that says “take me”
- Request a hotel room that is not on the ground level
- Leave the TV on (but be respectful of the sound level for your neighbors)
- Use the hotel safe if there is one
- Don’t share your location on social media (and be careful who you friend)
- Before booking a hotel room, check reviews on travel sites such as Trip Advisor and Google Maps
- Hide your contact information INSIDE of your bag. This will come in handy in the event that your bag is lost and your exterior tag is lost/stolen.
There are several ways that businesses can save money to better control expenses. Here is …