- ALWAYS bring an extra day’s worth of clothing for the kids (and for you as well). So for a 3-day trip, bring 4 days worth of clothing.
- Depending on the age of the kids, have each child bring a small backpack filled with their toys and goodies for the flight.
- Pack small gifts (Dollar Store stuff) for the kids to open once an hour for each hour of flying
- Pack their favorite snacks. Try to limit sugar and avoid all foods that are crumbly, sticky, or messy.
- Because of security regulations, be sure that the kids are in shoes that are easy to get on and off.
- Depending on their age, have your kids look up the place(s) that they will be visiting. If possible, consider letting them plan a day of adventures.
- If flying, just be sure to select your seats at the time of booking preferably directly through the airline.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, employees working from home (WFH) have created a host of new …