Skip to content
- ALWAYS bring an extra day’s worth of clothing for the kids (and for you as well). So for a 3-day trip, bring 4 days worth of clothing.
- Depending on the age of the kids, have each child bring a small backpack filled with their toys and goodies for the flight.
- Pack small gifts (Dollar Store stuff) for the kids to open once an hour for each hour of flying
- Pack their favorite snacks, try to limit sugar (Avoid all foods that are crumbly, sticky, or messy)
- Because of security regulations be sure that the kids are in shoes that are easy to get on and off.
- Depending on the age, have your kids look up the place(s) that they will be visiting if possible maybe let them plan one day of adventures
- If flying just be sure to select your seats at the time of booking preferably directly through the airline.