- Cyber Security tools and protocols, like all security precautions, aren’t always 100% effective. Hackers still find ways around them.
- Even the best of protocols aren’t foolproof.
- People make mistakes, and not everyone can foresee every scenario.
- Hackers are getting better at their jobs, so we need to remain vigilant.
- People still fall for the classic” Nigerian Prince Scam” where scammers promise money for you engaging in financial plans.
- When you receive questionable email notices from Human Resources, Technical Services, or Accounting, be sure to follow up.
Security can be categorized into two main groups, physical and network.
Physical Security is related to physical assets outside of the network, such as the physical office space in Woodland Hills and Rocky River, your home office, computer hardware, and networking equipment.
Network Security is related to the software side of the network, from the software on the client machines (desktops and laptops) to server software and related applications.